You can adapt the veggies to whatever you have or want to include but this is how we usually make it:
2 x potatoes
1 x carrot
1 x chunk of pumpkin
2 x tomatoes
1 x onion
1 x handful of spinach
1 x tin of lentils (of cup of washed lentils.
2x cloves garlic
3 x vegetable stock cubes (optional but really makes a difference)
3-4 cups of water
- chop all vegetables (except spinach) and throw them into a large pot.
- add lentils, stock cubes and water.
- cook everything all together (covered) for about 20minutes
- add spinach about 5 minutes before it is ready.
- ENJOY! Don't you just love 1 pot cooking when you live in a van?
Nb: recipe adapted from www.forksoverknives.com