3 cups of diced veggies (potato, pumpkin, carrot, sweet potato etc)
freahly grated ginger
1 can lentils
1 can coconut cream
1.5 cups water
2.5 TB spoons korma paste (Aldi)
- fry onion, garlic & ginger together until sauteed
- add vegetables and water (just enough water to cook veggies without leaving much as a broth)
- when the vegetables are cooked, remove excess water, add lentils, coconut cream and korma paste.
- allow to stew for 5-10 minutes on a low heat.
- serve with rice or sourdough naan.