Well it's not exactly going to make you loose weight! But it's not going to put any in either :)
1 cup self raising flour
1 cup desiccated coconut
2 TB spoons cacao powder (or cocoa, or half half)
2 TB spoons sugar (can use stevia)
125 g melted butter (or coconut oil)
1 large egg (or egg replacer)
choc chips or nuts
- mix dry
- add melted butter or coconut oil
- add egg
- add choc chips or nuts
- press into a greased pan and cook for 12 minutes on a moderate heat.
- I use half cacao and cocoa powder
- using dark choc chips (dairy free) makes it a nice vegan snack
- coconut oil works really well as a butter substitute, or you can do half half.
- add some choc chips or nuts or peppermint essence for extra yum!