1 cup quick oats
1 cup GF wholemeal flour
1 cup moistened coconut flakes
1/4 cup dairy free choc chips
125g Nuttlex (or half Nuttlex & half coconut oil)
2 TB honey (or agave)
2 TB boiling water
1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- add flour, oats & coconut together in a bowl
- melt Nuttlex & honey
- boil water and add to bicarbonate soda then add this mixture to the melted Nuttlex mixture on a low heat until it bubbles.
- add wet to dry and add choc chips
- form into balls, pressing flat with a fork.
- bake at 170C for 15-20 minutes